    WVT2 <-- does this say anything to anyone here? I have a few AVIs
    that I've no idea how to open.

    , Apr 30, 2006

  2. beenthere Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > WVT2 <-- does this say anything to anyone here? I have a few AVIs
    > that I've no idea how to open.

    Fileext doesn`t recognise the type, and it lists over 1500
    file types. Perhaps they have the wrong extension.

    beenthere, Apr 30, 2006

  3. Ponder Guest

    Hiya .

    In <news:> you wrote:

    > WVT2 <-- does this say anything to anyone here? I have a few AVIs
    > that I've no idea how to open.

    It might be a proprietary codec. Where did you get the AVIs?

    --
    PGP key ID - DSS:0x2661A952

    Ponder, Apr 30, 2006
  4. Guest

    It's actually not a file extension but a coded (like Ponder mentions in
    his reply).

    , Apr 30, 2006
  5. beenthere Guest

    beenthere, Apr 30, 2006
  6. Kenny Guest

    See what Gspot says about it.
    http://www.headbands.com/gspot/

    --
    Kenny Cargill

    "Cigarettes are killers that travel in packs."

    -------------
    Get FREE newsgroup access from http://www.cheap56k.com

    Kenny, Apr 30, 2006
  7. Guest

    Thx, I've found the same site last night... The lad seems to be having
    the same problem - and no solution.
    beenthere wrote:
    > <> wrote in message
    > > WVT2 <-- does this say anything to anyone here? I have a few AVIs
    > > that I've no idea how to open.
    > >

    > go have a read here tomasz.
    > http://www.click-now.net/forums/lofiversion/index.php/t985.html
    >
    > --
    > bw..OJ

    , May 1, 2006
  8. Guest

    Gspot says: "You need codec named WVT2 to play this file..." That's
    why I'm here buggin' you people. :)

    , May 1, 2006