    64bit i get an error saying 'cannot load AMD/NTKRNLMP.EXE
    Error code 32768

    any ideas?
    danny, May 25, 2005

  2. danny

    M. Murcek Guest

    Is your processor compatible? AMD64 or Intel EM64T...

    M. Murcek, May 25, 2005

  3. danny

    danny Guest

    Yes I have a AMD64 3200+

    danny, May 25, 2005
  4. if you have set your drives in the bios (must be done before any os install
    attempt), os can be installed on single sata w/o f6, as long as drive is on
    the nvidia controller (not the red ports). if raid, you will need x64
    drivers at f6
    for os to recognize mass storage device(s), regardless of controller. check
    the download section here for these.
    http://www.planetamd64.com/index.php?download=6 for nvraid...
    http://www.planetamd64.com/index.php?download=9 for sil raid.

    More info:
    http://www.planetamd64.com/index.php?s=ca59dd233cab18db503f40a209944849&showtopic=6543
    --

    Andre
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa, May 25, 2005
  5. danny

    M. Murcek Guest

    Did you set up a dual boot arrangement? Are 32 bit and 64 bit OSs in
    separate partitions? If done incorrectly, you end up with a bad mess of
    both mixed together...

    M. Murcek, May 25, 2005