    already installed. If true, the messages could be better.

    --
    Computer Gladiator and Outdoor cook

    =?Utf-8?B?QmphY29icw==?=, Jul 31, 2005

    Steve Thompson, Jul 31, 2005

  3. Both are already installed as part of the operating system. You can't add
    them cause they're already there.

    --
    Please, all replies to the newsgroup.
    ======================

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jul 31, 2005
  4. My system is very similar to yours: 2 raptors, Fx 55, same motherboard. I've
    installed the OS several times, and it always frezzes for awhile when there's
    5 minutes left of the installation. If the same thing is happening to you,
    just leave it alone; after 20 minutes or so the installation will finish.

    Good luck.

    =?Utf-8?B?QWxiZXJ0dA==?=, Jul 31, 2005
  5. Sorry, wrong place.

    =?Utf-8?B?QWxiZXJ0dA==?=, Jul 31, 2005
  6. =?Utf-8?B?QmphY29icw==?=

    John Barnes Guest

    I read they are distributing the version without MediaPlayer in X64 also to
    comply with the EU requirements. I assume that there is a 64-bit version of
    MediaPlayer 10 available on the Microsoft site for those who have the EU
    version.

    John Barnes, Jul 31, 2005
  7. Interesting, I hadn't thought of that. You may be right.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jul 31, 2005
  8. =?Utf-8?B?QmphY29icw==?=

    DKI Guest

    As far as i read and see it only applys to the 32bit version only and not
    the 64bit versions.

    DKI, Jul 31, 2005