    Gmail has worked fine. Has anyone else had same kind of problems?
    What's going on? Is something changed?
    , Oct 22, 2005

  2. Trax Guest

    Trax, Oct 22, 2005

  3. Guest

    Trax kirjoitti:

    > wrote:
    >
    > |>I've had problems for a few days, when trying to log in Gmail. Today no
    > |>success at all. I'm using Safari in eMac with OSX10.3.9. So far my
    > |>Gmail has worked fine. Has anyone else had same kind of problems?
    > |>What's going on? Is something changed?
    >
    > http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=05/10/19/1159227&tid=217
    >

    > --
    > http://www.crazyhamzters.com/flash/cunningstunt.html

    Interesting links, both...Anyway, I'm not a UK citizen, so that's not
    the reason. However I noticed that I can reach my Gmail with my other
    "living room" mac. There's some kind of conflict between my studio mac
    and G. Maybe the G remembers the other one better...which is not a
    disaster.
    , Oct 23, 2005