    now I keep having problems. Was the first time luck? I've adjusted the
    burning speed from quickest to x1 but still no luck. Any advise?

    Peter
    Peter Brown, Mar 21, 2006

  2. In article <44203960$>, Peter Brown
    <> wrote:

    > I've got mpegs that I want to copy onto a CD-R. I've done it previously but
    > now I keep having problems. ... no luck. Any advise?

    We're going to need a *lot* more to go on than "problems" and "no
    luck." What's the problem you're having? Verification failure?
    Choppy playback? Won't even start burning? Is there an error message?
    What kind of computer? What kind of burner? What kind of software?
    What kind (brand and speed) of CD-R?
    Barry McCockiner, Mar 21, 2006

  3. Barry McCockiner <> wrote:

    >In article <44203960$>, Peter Brown
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >> I've got mpegs that I want to copy onto a CD-R. I've done it previously but
    >> now I keep having problems. ... no luck. Any advise?

    >We're going to need a *lot* more to go on than "problems" and "no
    >luck." What's the problem you're having? Verification failure?
    >Choppy playback? Won't even start burning? Is there an error message?
    >What kind of computer? What kind of burner? What kind of software?
    >What kind (brand and speed) of CD-R?

    If the cd is formatted, you should be able copy the files you want to
    put on the cd just by dragging them over, like you'd copy any other
    file. I don't claim to be an expert or anything, but that works for
    me and it should work each time. On the other hand, I was trying to
    made a Video CD for an older relative who doesn't have a computer but
    has a dvd player, and for something like that I bought Nero (for
    really cheap, the version without the box and manuals, the OEM version
    they call it, for $1.99 at cheapsoftware). Works fine.

    PL

    Paul LEFEBVRE
    londonpaul@*removethis*sympatico.ca
    My book is now available on Amazon.com and other online booksellers, and at your favorite bookstore.
    Visit my website for the link to the Amazon.com listing.
    http://www.geocities.com/joeyp99
    Paul LEFEBVRE, Mar 21, 2006