    everything.
    Anyone have a solution to this?

    Bub

    Bubster, Jun 29, 2004

  2. Bubster

    Guest Guest

    Disable the XP firewall on the wireless connection...

    DI614+ and
    >had my laptop equipped with a Dlink 650 PC Card. Back

    then the laptop
    >was wrunning Win2000 and everything worked fine. After

    upgrading the
    >laptop to WinXP it doesn't work anymore. What happens is

    that it finds
    >the 614+ and I have a good signal to it, but that's it.

    When I try to
    >connect to the LAN or the Internet nothing happens. I

    can't find my
    >other computers on the network, and it won't resolve

    addresses on the
    >Internet. The strange part is that if I take my laptop

    to the router
    >and hook it up with a cable, it works just fine, and I

    can access

    Guest, Jun 29, 2004

  3. Bubster

    Bubster Guest

    If you mean disable XP's internal FW...that is off.

    Bubster, Jun 29, 2004
  4. Bubster

    hawk Guest

    Have you run the WINXP Network Wizard? The Wizard usually makes the
    correct configuration. Have you made any changes to the 614+ settings?
    This router comes with factory defaults that usually work out of the
    box with cable or DSL modems.

    hawk

    hawk, Jun 29, 2004