    Please help me!

    Thanks

    Martin
    Martin Fricke, Jul 19, 2004

  2. Martin Fricke

    JR Guest

    Make sure that all firewalls are disabled on all your
    machines.
    Try to ping the computers that you want to connect...
    Let me know if you still have issues..

    computer and
    >completed it successfully but when I go to 'My Network

    Places' and click on
    >'View workgroup computers' a dialog box appears saying;
    >
    >'Homenetwork is not accessible. You might not have

    permission to use this
    >network resource. Contact the administrator of this

    server to find out if
    >you have access permissions.'
    >
    >'The list of servers for this workgroup is not currently

    available'

    >This computer has a wireless connection to an ADSL

    Gateway.The other
    >computer that i'm trying to network with runs Windows XP

    Home and is
    >connected to the ADSL Gateway with an ethernet cable. I

    have run the
    >'Network Setup Wizard on this computer successfully and

    it finds the XP Pro

    JR, Jul 19, 2004