    They were working fine until recently. I thought was the drive so I tried
    another. Same thing. Any other software out there that you guys can recommend?

    TIA

    yeshess, May 24, 2004

  2. yeshess

    Pug Fugley Guest

    What have you changed?

    What is wrong? What errors are you getting?

    "yeshess" <> wrote in message
    > I'm using Nero 6.0.3 or something like that. I'm also using dvd shrink

    with it.

    Pug Fugley, May 25, 2004

  3. yeshess

    DarkMatter Guest

    On Mon, 24 May 2004 23:04:03 GMT, "Pug Fugley" <> Gave
    us:

    >What have you changed?

    Wrong group, retards!

    DarkMatter, May 25, 2004
  4. yeshess

    Richard C. Guest

    "yeshess" <> wrote in message
    : I'm using Nero 6.0.3 or something like that. I'm also using dvd shrink
    with it.
    : They were working fine until recently. I thought was the drive so I
    tried
    : another. Same thing. Any other software out there that you guys can
    recommend?
    :
    : TIA

    ===========================
    Any DVD you buy from a legitimate source should work quite well.
    ===========================

    Richard C., May 25, 2004
  5. yeshess

    Biz Guest

    "yeshess" <> wrote in message
    > I'm using Nero 6.0.3 or something like that. I'm also using dvd shrink

    with it.
    > They were working fine until recently. I thought was the drive so I tried
    > another. Same thing. Any other software out there that you guys can

    recommend?

    > TIA

    Change the options in Shrink to just make the DVD structure in a hard drive
    folder. The try burning a data dvd with Nero using the contents of the
    folder you created with Shrink. If that doesnt work , then the issues are
    either your drive or your installation of Nero.

    Biz, May 25, 2004
  6. yeshess

    unclejr Guest

    (yeshess) wrote...
    > Any <snip> that you guys can recommend?

    Yes. I highly recommend that you take this to the appropriate NG:
    alt.video.dvdr or alt.video.dvd.authoring.

    HTH,

    -Junior

    unclejr, May 25, 2004