    Sipgate Voicemail down again.

    I suppose you get what you pay for.

    DF
    David Floyd, May 11, 2005

  2. David Floyd

    Guest

    On Wed, 11 May 2005 12:04:41 +0100, David Floyd <>
    wrote:

    >Sipgate Voicemail down again.
    >
    >I suppose you get what you pay for.
    >
    >DF

    Yep you are right David and you pay nothing for Sipgate has I have
    said to Ivor I do not give a damn about voicemail just so long has
    the ability to make calls is available 24/7 is all I ask but Sipgate
    have now proved after yesterdays outage they are even incapable of
    providing that .
    , May 11, 2005

  3. David Floyd

    David Floyd Guest

    In message of Wed, 11 May 2005, writes
    >On Wed, 11 May 2005 12:04:41 +0100, David Floyd <>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>Sipgate Voicemail down again.
    >>
    >>I suppose you get what you pay for.
    >>
    >>DF

    >Yep you are right David and you pay nothing for Sipgate has I have
    >said to Ivor I do not give a damn about voicemail just so long has
    >the ability to make calls is available 24/7 is all I ask but Sipgate
    >have now proved after yesterdays outage they are even incapable of
    >providing that .

    I DO require voicemail, and call diversion on occasions. That's why I
    haven't put any money in my account at Sipgate yet.

    It looks as though JustDialVoIP may be a better option at £1.99. At
    least paying for it you can complain louder if things go wrong.

    David
    David Floyd, May 11, 2005
  4. David Floyd

    Roger Guest

    number unbtainable for most of the past hour and then got cut off in the
    middle of a call - this is my fault for saying the reliability had improved
    recently
    Roger, May 11, 2005
  5. David Floyd

    Guest

    On Wed, 11 May 2005 14:31:07 +0100, "Roger" <>
    wrote:

    >number unbtainable for most of the past hour and then got cut off in the
    >middle of a call - this is my fault for saying the reliability had improved
    >recently

    This happened to me earlier today also Rodger .
    , May 11, 2005
  6. David Floyd

    Guest

    On Wed, 11 May 2005 14:22:26 +0100, David Floyd <>
    wrote:

    >It looks as though JustDialVoIP may be a better option at £1.99. At
    >least paying for it you can complain louder if things go wrong.

    But can you use the 1.99 option on an ATA such has a Sipura I have
    still not had an answer to my email .
    , May 11, 2005
  7. David Floyd

    David Floyd Guest

    In message of Wed, 11 May 2005, writes
    >On Wed, 11 May 2005 14:22:26 +0100, David Floyd <>
    >wrote:
    >

    >>It looks as though JustDialVoIP may be a better option at £1.99. At
    >>least paying for it you can complain louder if things go wrong.

    >But can you use the 1.99 option on an ATA such has a Sipura I have
    >still not had an answer to my email .

    Don't know. Who did you send your query to?

    I sent twice to customerservices@ about using the Grandstream ATA-486
    and had no reply. When I sent the same query to support@ I had a reply
    within 24 hours.

    DF
    David Floyd, May 11, 2005
  8. David Floyd

    Guest

    On Wed, 11 May 2005 15:27:39 +0100, David Floyd <>
    wrote:

    >In message of Wed, 11 May 2005, writes
    >>On Wed, 11 May 2005 14:22:26 +0100, David Floyd <>
    >>wrote:
    >>

    >>>It looks as though JustDialVoIP may be a better option at £1.99. At
    >>>least paying for it you can complain louder if things go wrong.

    >>But can you use the 1.99 option on an ATA such has a Sipura I have
    >>still not had an answer to my email .

    >Don't know. Who did you send your query to?
    >
    >I sent twice to customerservices@ about using the Grandstream ATA-486
    >and had no reply. When I sent the same query to support@ I had a reply
    >within 24 hours.
    >
    >DF

    Spot on I shall send to the other address which you give David it was
    customer services .
    , May 11, 2005