    What causes these !#$ problems???

    tia
    jd

    Jimmy Dean, Jul 17, 2005

  2. Jimmy Dean

    Unk Guest

    On Sun, 17 Jul 2005 16:55:39 +1000, Jimmy Dean <> wrote:

    >One on PC with WinXP, could get to https sites at all using IE6,
    >though could using Firefox 1.0.4.
    >
    >One one laptop could access a stock market database (general company
    >info) usng IE6, but on another laptop, could not get to that section
    >(after logging in correcly) using either IE6 or Firefox 1.0.4. Both
    >laptops using WinXP.
    >
    >What causes these !#$ problems???
    >
    >tia
    >jd

    Check your hosts file. C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\
    Check your security settings. Start, Settings, Control Panel, Internet Options, Security tab.

    Unk, Jul 17, 2005

  3. Jimmy Dean

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Jimmy Dean <> wrote:

    > One on PC with WinXP, could get to https sites at all using IE6, though
    > could using Firefox 1.

    All happiness is earned.

    > One one laptop could access a stock market database (general company
    > info) usng IE6, but on another laptop, could not get to that section
    > (after logging in correcly) using either IE6 or Firefox 1.

    It's not surprising there's another laptop. They're everywhere.

    **** it off. Install linux. It's worse. You'll love XP after that.

    > What causes these!

    Why do you ask what causes these?

    > #$ problems?

    Didn't your mother tell you not to talk to strangers?

    > tia jd.

    Get fucked in advance.

    pcbutts1, Jul 17, 2005