    but it doesnt work.
    It worked before, so it indicates that the modem is ok and compatible.
    PLEASE HELP.
    =?Utf-8?B?VGF0YXU=?=, Sep 13, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?VGF0YXU=?=

    Aaron Kelley Guest

    Is this a 64-bit issue? If you are running the 2002 version of Windows XP,
    you are running the 32-bit version... You may have posted in the wrong
    newsgroup. You will probably get better support by posting in one of the
    Windows XP newsgroups.

    - Aaron

    Aaron Kelley, Sep 13, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?VGF0YXU=?=

    John Barnes Guest

    Have you gone to Add/Remove programs and checked the Windows components on
    the left side to see if Fax services are all installed.

    John Barnes, Sep 13, 2006
  4. Thank you Aaron. You are correct. I am running a 32 bit. I will post in the
    xp newsgroup.

    =?Utf-8?B?VGF0YXU=?=, Sep 13, 2006
  5. Yes, but when i try to install from there, it doesnt install. The whole
    process of instalation starts and goes to the end but it doesnt load the fax
    console. The fax icon doesnt apear on FAX & PRINTERS and when I go back to
    add/remove, the faxes services are still not installed.

    =?Utf-8?B?VGF0YXU=?=, Sep 13, 2006