    Thanks all, you are too funny. I see brainus deadnus did not answer must be
    away or actually got some common sense.

    lostone

    lostone, Mar 13, 2006

  2. > Thanks all, you are too funny. I see brainus deadnus did not answer must
    > be away or actually got some common sense.

    what is it that you want?

    Gorm Braarvig, Mar 13, 2006

  3. lostone

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Gorm Braarvig" <> wrote in message
    >> Thanks all, you are too funny. I see brainus deadnus did not answer must
    >> be away or actually got some common sense.
    >>

    > what is it that you want?

    Can't you read his subject header?

    He wants a problem.

    Frisbee®, Mar 13, 2006
  4. lostone

    Briscobar Guest

    lostone <> rambled:

    > Thanks all, you are too funny. I see brainus deadnus did not answer
    > must be away or actually got some common sense.
    >
    > lostone

    He didn't answer because you didn't use the subject "PING: BRAINUS DEADUS".

    --
    KB "Sorry, Ben" thug

    MCNGP #26
    I'm running out of stupid stuff to write. Oh by the way: www.mcngp.com.

    Briscobar, Mar 13, 2006
  5. >> what is it that you want?

    > Can't you read his subject header?
    >
    > He wants a problem.

    the same as myself, but what is all this LA Law stuff, do Americans think
    this is funny or is he actually trying to scare people with this nonsense?

    Gorm Braarvig, Mar 13, 2006
  6. lostone

    JaR Guest

    the plaintive wail of Gorm Braarvig:

    > the same as myself, but what is all this LA Law stuff, do Americans
    > think this is funny or is he actually trying to scare people with this
    > nonsense?

    Jeez, neither. I think it's just really stoned.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Mar 13, 2006
  7. **lostone's** <> the one who fcukin said it
    <<-------------------------------->>
    > Thanks all, you are too funny. I see brainus deadnus did not answer
    > must be away or actually got some common sense.
    >
    > lostone

    Yeah you dolt...I had to actually fsuking work.....you're an idiot. You know
    that you're e-mail address will be posted all over this ng for the next
    year.

    I hope you enjoy your lifetime subscription to SPAM Magazine. On the cover
    of next month it will be SPAM and Eggs...Mmmmm Yummy!

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    --Don't feel bad. A lot of people have no talent!

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 14, 2006
  8. **Briscobar's** the one who fcukin said it
    <<-------------------------------->>
    > lostone <> rambled:
    >>
    >> Thanks all, you are too funny. I see brainus deadnus did not answer
    >> must be away or actually got some common sense.
    >>
    >> lostone

    > He didn't answer because you didn't use the subject "PING: BRAINUS
    > DEADUS".

    Now, when you say it Briscobar....I like it. Actually sounds like something
    out of a Wile E. Coyote (Suuuper Genius) cartoon.

    When he says it, it's just like "eh....another moran trying to peese me off"

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    --Rollin Rollin Rollin......keep them doggies rolling.....Rollin Rollin

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 14, 2006
  9. lostone

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Thanks all, you are too funny. I see brainus deadnus did not answer must be
    >away or actually got some common sense.

    tool

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 14, 2006
  10. lostone

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> what is it that you want?
    >
    >Can't you read his subject header?

    crap, it say's nothing about a blow job in the subject header!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 14, 2006
  11. lostone

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Jeez, neither. I think it's just really stoned.

    it's all that surplus opium from afghanistan

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 14, 2006
  12. lostone

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
    > >Thanks all, you are too funny. I see brainus deadnus did not answer must
    > >be
    >>away or actually got some common sense.

    > timmmmmmmma!
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    IFYPFY

    Frisbee®, Mar 14, 2006
  13. lostone

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> >Thanks all, you are too funny. I see brainus deadnus did not answer must
    >> >be
    >>>away or actually got some common sense.

    >> timmmmmmmma!
    >>
    >> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3