problem

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by lostone, Mar 13, 2006.

  1. lostone

    lostone Guest

    Brainus Deadus,

    I have read what is transpiring in this post. I believe silly1 had or has a
    problem with someone posting some stuff on the web out of this newsgroup.
    What is it to you? He is talking about the physical address not your
    internal IP address. You can cross check the physical address and come up
    with the actual address of the place/person that posted it.

    If you did this to harrasss/embaress/humiliate this person then you should
    make it right. If you did this from a company and this person can prove it.
    Personally, I feel sorry for you and the company as this can cause serious
    litigation.

    Unless you did it Brainus Deadus you are really stupid for getting involved.
    But then those that are Microsoft Certified do not have to pass a common
    sense test.

    I am for silly1 and think you all are putzes for thinking otherwise.It is
    none of your business, but then some of the smart alec answers are funny
    others not.

    Have a good day,

    Putzes
    lostone, Mar 13, 2006

  2. lostone

    Frisbee® Guest

    "lostone" <> wrote in message
    > Brainus Deadus,

    Hey, that's a good won.

    > I have read what is transpiring in this post. I believe silly1 had or has
    > a problem with someone posting some stuff on the web out of this
    > newsgroup.

    What's the problem with that?

    > What is it to you? He is talking about the physical address not your
    > internal IP address. You can cross check the physical address and come up
    > with the actual address of the place/person that posted it.

    Huh? You lost me somewhere.

    > If you did this to harrasss/embaress/humiliate this person then you should
    > make it right. If you did this from a company and this person can prove
    > it. Personally, I feel sorry for you and the company as this can cause
    > serious litigation.

    There you go talking about "companies" again. What exactly are you going on
    about? Are you sure "lostone" <> "silly1?"

    > Unless you did it Brainus Deadus you are really stupid for getting
    > involved.

    Now, now. Let's not get personal. I called someone stupid just last week
    and I really got a good lecture about it. Now I won't do that anymore.

    > But then those that are Microsoft Certified do not have to pass a common
    > sense test.

    What is this common sense of which you speak?

    > I am silly1 and think you all are putzes for thinking otherwise.

    IFYPFY

    > It is none of your business, but then some of the smart alec answers are
    > funny others not.

    Please to be letting us know in the future which poasts are indeed our
    business. Thanking you kindly.

    > Have a good day,

    I try, I really do.

    > Putzes

    Well, I wouldn't be that down on yourself.

    How about "Putz1"
    Frisbee®, Mar 13, 2006

  3. lostone

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >He is talking about the physical address not your
    >internal IP address. You can cross check the physical address and come up
    >with the actual address of the place/person that posted it.

    thanks for sharing

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Mar 13, 2006
  4. lostone

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >But then those that are Microsoft Certified do not have to pass a common
    >sense test.

    you don't say.....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Mar 13, 2006
  5. lostone

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> But then those that are Microsoft Certified do not have to pass a common
    >> sense test.

    >What is this common sense of which you speak?

    Beats me. Must be one of those 'ere buzz word things you keep hearing
    about.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Mar 13, 2006
  6. lostone

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Mar 13, 2006 at 3:21pm "Kline Sphere" blathered:

    >>> But then those that are Microsoft Certified do not have to pass a common
    >>> sense test.

    >>What is this common sense of which you speak?

    > Beats me. Must be one of those 'ere buzz word things you keep hearing
    > about.

    Unfortunately, sense is all to uncommon.

    --
    The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
    When you consider the other choices, "manure" is actually pretty refreshing.
    TechGeekPro, Mar 13, 2006
  7. lostone

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Mar 13, 2006 at 2:50pm "lostone" blathered:

    > But then those that are Microsoft Certified do not have to pass a common
    > sense test.

    But if we did, I wonder what the passing score would be.

    --
    The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
    We interrupt this program to annoy you and make things generally irritating.
    TechGeekPro, Mar 13, 2006
  8. lostone

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of TechGeekPro:

    > But if we did, I wonder what the passing score would be.

    700, of course.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110
    JaR, Mar 13, 2006
  9. lostone

    CBIC Guest

    In news:Xns9785836D07B6FTalleywhacker@207.46.248.16,
    JaR <> embarrassed himself by saying:
    > Echoed forth from the dank caverns of
    > microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, the plaintive wail of TechGeekPro:
    >
    >> But if we did, I wonder what the passing score would be.

    > 700, of course.

    Would 1000 be the most point possible? How many questions would there be?
    Would there be simulation questions? Where would I register for this exam?
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CBIC, Mar 13, 2006
  10. lostone

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Mar 13, 2006 at 4:01pm "CBIC" blathered:

    > In news:Xns9785836D07B6FTalleywhacker@207.46.248.16,
    > JaR <> embarrassed himself by saying:
    >> Echoed forth from the dank caverns of
    >> microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, the plaintive wail of TechGeekPro:
    >>
    >>> But if we did, I wonder what the passing score would be.

    >> 700, of course.

    > Would 1000 be the most point possible? How many questions would there be?
    > Would there be simulation questions? Where would I register for this exam?

    And most importantly, where can I be downloading dumps?

    --
    The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
    A meeting is an event at which the minutes are kept and the hours are lost.
    TechGeekPro, Mar 13, 2006
  11. lostone

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> But then those that are Microsoft Certified do not have to pass a common
    >> sense test.

    >But if we did, I wonder what the passing score would be.

    pls b giving 2 me testking for common sense. i have no money.
    waiting......

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Mar 13, 2006
  12. lostone

    kpg Guest

    As Frisbee® once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > There you go talking about "companies" again. What exactly are you
    > going on about? Are you sure "lostone" <> "silly1?"

    They both post from the same host.

    hmmmm...
    kpg, Mar 13, 2006
  13. **lost boner's** the one who fcukin said it
    <<-------------------------------->>
    > Brainus Deadus,

    I can play funny with the names too lostboner! HAHAHAH...oh that was JUST
    as funny as yours.

    Lostone...you've got alot to learn. Maybe next time you'll put your helmet
    on before you start knocking you head on the wall for so long.

    Why the FSUK have these idiots always got to pull me into their incoherent
    rhapsodies???
    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    --Don't feel bad. A lot of people have no talent!
    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 14, 2006
  14. **kpg's** the one who fcukin said it
    <<-------------------------------->>
    From: "silly1" <>
    Newsgroups: microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    Subject: Problem
    Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 01:57:43 GMT

    From: "lostone" <>
    Newsgroups: microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 19:50:45 GMT

    > They both post from the same host.
    >
    > hmmmm...

    Two personalities maybe?

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 14, 2006
  15. lostone

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Bigus Di©kus" <BigusDi©kus@127.0.0.1> say in news:#
    :

    > Two personalities maybe?

    3, I believe this is also lowdes...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - I tried an internal modem, but it hurt when I walked.
    Neil, Mar 14, 2006
  16. lostone

    Neil Guest

    did you hear TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> say in

    > On Mar 13, 2006 at 4:01pm "CBIC" blathered:
    >
    >> In news:Xns9785836D07B6FTalleywhacker@207.46.248.16,
    >> JaR <> embarrassed himself by saying:
    >>> Echoed forth from the dank caverns of
    >>> microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, the plaintive wail of TechGeekPro:

    >>> 700, of course.

    >> Would 1000 be the most point possible? How many questions would there
    >> be? Would there be simulation questions? Where would I register for
    >> this exam?

    > And most importantly, where can I be downloading dumps?

    who is the oldest MCCSP (Microsoft Certified Common Sense Person)?

    Neil, Mar 14, 2006
  17. lostone

    > Why the FSUK have these idiots always got to pull me into their
    > incoherent rhapsodies???

    it's the name you're using...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Never agree with me, it shakes my self confidence.
    Neil, Mar 14, 2006
  18. lostone

    Frisbee® Guest

    > did you hear TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> say in
    >
    >> On Mar 13, 2006 at 4:01pm "CBIC" blathered:
    >>
    >>> In news:Xns9785836D07B6FTalleywhacker@207.46.248.16,
    >>> JaR <> embarrassed himself by saying:

    >>> Would 1000 be the most point possible? How many questions would there
    >>> be? Would there be simulation questions? Where would I register for
    >>> this exam?

    >> And most importantly, where can I be downloading dumps?
    >>

    > who is the oldest MCCSP (Microsoft Certified Common Sense Person)?

    Methuselah
    Frisbee®, Mar 14, 2006
  19. **Neil's** the one who fcukin said it
    <<-------------------------------->>
    > did you hear "Bigus Di©kus" <BigusDi©kus@127.0.0.1> say in
    >
    >> Why the FSUK have these idiots always got to pull me into their
    >> incoherent rhapsodies???

    > it's the name you're using...

    Kinda figured, since it can be taken so many ways. They must jealous because
    they didn't get it first. H3ll, the character has been around for 3+
    decades.

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    --Giggety-Giggety Goo
    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 14, 2006
  20. .... and Outlook Express.

    mwhoahahahah

    --
    m0rk
    yes yes, I know I post from Microsoft's community forum. I'm such a lamer

    =?Utf-8?B?bTByaw==?=, Mar 14, 2006