    silly1 Guest

    NSFW, anytime you come to Kansas City and we will see who runs home to momma
    after the trip to the hospital.

    silly1, Mar 12, 2006

  2. **silly1's** the one who fcukin said it
    <<-------------------------------->>
    > NSFW, anytime you come to Kansas City and we will see who runs home
    > to momma after the trip to the hospital.

    Don't make NSFW angry.....you won't like NSFW when he's angry!
    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    --Bruce Banner RAWKS!

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 12, 2006

  3. > NSFW, anytime you come to Kansas City and we will see who runs home to
    > momma after the trip to the hospital.

    http://www.kansascitymagazine.com

    Is it true that a child can buy a shotgun in Kansas City?

    Gorm Braarvig, Mar 12, 2006
  4. silly1

    LRM Guest

    All gawked in amazement when: Bigus Di©kus assaulted us with:
    > **silly1's** the one who fcukin said it
    > <<-------------------------------->>
    >> NSFW, anytime you come to Kansas City and we will see who runs home
    >> to momma after the trip to the hospital.

    > Don't make NSFW angry.....you won't like NSFW when he's angry!

    Wise words these.

    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2

    LRM, Mar 12, 2006
  5. **LRM's** the one who fcukin said it
    <<-------------------------------->>
    > All gawked in amazement when: Bigus Di©kus assaulted us with:
    >> **silly1's** the one who fcukin said it
    >> <<-------------------------------->>
    >>> NSFW, anytime you come to Kansas City and we will see who runs home
    >>> to momma after the trip to the hospital.

    >> Don't make NSFW angry.....you won't like NSFW when he's angry!

    > Wise words these.

    Hmmm....Very knowledgeable, you are. These words, you agree with?

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    --Guess the Artist: We where flying high, fine as wine, having ourselves a

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 12, 2006
  6. **Gorm Braarvig's** the one who fcukin said it
    <<-------------------------------->>

    (dead link) > http://www.kansascitymagazine.com

    > Is it true that a child can buy a shotgun in Kansas City?

    Is that Kansas City, Missouri or Kansas City, Kansas? Different laws.

    But I guess that would also depend on your definition of "child". Child is
    has a very broad range of definitions.

    child (chld)
    n. pl. chil·dren (chldrn)
    1.. A person between birth and puberty.
    2..
    1.. An unborn infant; a fetus.
    2.. An infant; a baby.
    3.. One who is childish or immature.
    4.. A son or daughter; an offspring.
    5.. A member of a tribe; descendant: children of Abraham.
    1.. An individual regarded as strongly affected by another or by a
    specified time, place, or circumstance: a child of nature; a child of the
    Sixties.
    2.. A product or result of something specified: "Times Square is a child
    of the 20th century" (Richard F. Shepard).
    pu·ber·ty
    Pronunciation: 'pyü-b&rt-E
    Inflected Form: plural -ties
    1 : the condition of being or the period of becoming first capable of
    reproducing sexually marked by maturing of the genital organs, development
    of secondary sex characteristics, and in humans and the higher primates by
    the first occurrence of menstruation in the female
    2 : the age at which puberty occurs being typically between 13 and 16 years
    in boys and 11 and 14 in girls and often construed legally as 14 in boys and
    12 in girls

    --
    Bigus Di©kus

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 12, 2006
  7. **Gorm Braarvig's** the one who fcukin said it
    <<-------------------------------->>
    >> NSFW, anytime you come to Kansas City and we will see who runs home
    >> to momma after the trip to the hospital.

    > http://www.kansascitymagazine.com
    >
    > Is it true that a child can buy a shotgun in Kansas City?

    Since you got me interested, I did a little searching. In Kansas City,
    Missouri ----> No. In order to buy a Shotgun one must have a permit. In
    order to obtain a permit one must have taken a basic training course, and in
    order to take the basic training course, one must be 18 years old.

    11 CSR 75-14.060 Eligibility for Entrance

    into a Basic Training Course

    PURPOSE: This rule identifies the qualifications

    for entrance into a basic training

    course.

    (1) No person shall be admitted into a certified

    basic training course unless such person:

    (A) Is eighteen (18) years of age or older;

    In Kansas City, Kansas, also No. The laws regulating the purchase of
    firearms refers to the Federal Gun Act of 1968. And since it is federally
    illegal for anyone under the age of 18 to own a firearm, it can't be
    possible.

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    --Don't feel bad. A lot of people have no talent!

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 12, 2006
  8. >> Is it true that a child can buy a shotgun in Kansas City?

    > Since you got me interested, I did a little searching. In Kansas City,
    > Missouri ----> No. In order to buy a Shotgun one must have a permit. In
    > order to obtain a permit one must have taken a basic training course, and
    > in order to take the basic training course, one must be 18 years old.

    http://www.dumb.com/laws.htm - "Missouri"

    I'm not saying this proves anything, and I don't know what Kansas City the
    guy refers to of course.
    I just thought that silly1s aggressive behaviour, the acting like a kid and
    a shotgun might be a killing combination.

    Gorm Braarvig, Mar 12, 2006
  9. **Gorm Braarvig's** the one who fcukin said it
    <<-------------------------------->>
    >>> Is it true that a child can buy a shotgun in Kansas City?

    >> Since you got me interested, I did a little searching. In Kansas
    >> City, Missouri ----> No. In order to buy a Shotgun one must have a
    >> permit. In order to obtain a permit one must have taken a basic
    >> training course, and in order to take the basic training course, one
    >> must be 18 years old.

    > http://www.dumb.com/laws.htm - "Missouri"
    >
    > I'm not saying this proves anything, and I don't know what Kansas
    > City the guy refers to of course.
    > I just thought that silly1s aggressive behaviour, the acting like a
    > kid and a shotgun might be a killing combination.

    Hmmm...Very Interesting. I don't know then. I do know that what I showed
    you was from a legal document.
    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    --Persons classified as "ugly" may not walk down any street.

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 13, 2006
  10. silly1

    NSFW Guest

    "silly1" <> wrote
    > Are there any ramifications for people who are microsoft certified that
    > take posts off of newsgroups and post them on the web?
    >
    > I am curious as it seems to be people from a company not an individual.
    >
    > Who would I report this to?

    "silly1" <> wrote

    > NSFW, anytime you come to Kansas City and we will see who runs home to
    > momma

    You know, under FEDERAL telecommunications law, it's a FEDERAL offense to
    threaten a person with violence over any communications or wire service,
    Internet included.

    Are there any ramifications for violating FEDERAL law?

    Who would I report this to?

    NSFW, Mar 13, 2006
  11. silly1

    NSFW Guest

    "LRM" <> wrote in message
    > All gawked in amazement when: Bigus Di©kus assaulted us with:
    >> **silly1's** the one who fcukin said it
    >> <<-------------------------------->>
    >>> NSFW, anytime you come to Kansas City and we will see who runs home
    >>> to momma after the trip to the hospital.

    >> Don't make NSFW angry.....you won't like NSFW when he's angry!

    > Wise words these.

    PUNY HUMANS. MAKE HEAD ANGRY. HEAD SMASH!

    NSFW, Mar 13, 2006
  12. silly1

    JaR Guest

    the plaintive wail of Bigus Di©kus:

    >> http://www.dumb.com/laws.htm - "Missouri"
    >>
    >> I'm not saying this proves anything, and I don't know what Kansas
    >> City the guy refers to of course.
    >> I just thought that silly1s aggressive behaviour, the acting like a
    >> kid and a shotgun might be a killing combination.
    >>

    > Hmmm...Very Interesting. I don't know then. I do know that what I
    > showed you was from a legal document.

    I think the validity of the laws posted on that site are suspect.

    It appears that Idaho needs a law regarding the repetitious nature of their
    laws, particulatly the laws regarding police notification of intent to
    approach cars in which pruriant behaviour might be ocurring.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Mar 13, 2006
  13. silly1

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of NSFW:

    > Are there any ramifications for violating FEDERAL law?
    >
    > Who would I report this to?

    The FEDERAL Bureau of Investigation?

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Mar 13, 2006
  14. silly1

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Mar 13, 2006 at 12:23pm "JaR" blathered:

    > Echoed forth from the dank caverns of microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, the
    > plaintive wail of NSFW:
    >
    >> Are there any ramifications for violating FEDERAL law?
    >>
    >> Who would I report this to?

    > The FEDERAL Bureau of Investigation?

    Jeez. There's no need to make a ferdal case out of it.

    --
    The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
    A meeting is an event at which the minutes are kept and the hours are lost.

    TechGeekPro, Mar 13, 2006
  15. silly1

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of TechGeekPro:

    > There's no need to make a ferdal case out of it.

    I agree. Making a case out of cute, fuzzy, little ferdals is just wrong!
    What's next, fertheluvaghod? Hamster purses? Gerbil wallets?

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Mar 13, 2006
  16. silly1

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >NSFW, anytime you come to Kansas City and we will see who runs home to momma
    >after the trip to the hospital.

    hey man you're from Kansas, nice.

    Which one is you?
    http://tinyurl.com/f9ov9
    sfw

    btw, try and lighten up bit.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 13, 2006
  17. silly1

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Mar 13, 2006 at 2:59pm "Kline Sphere" blathered:

    > Which one is you?
    > http://tinyurl.com/f9ov9

    Probably this one:
    http://tinyurl.com/j5ord