    Who would I report this to?

    Thanks,

    Silly1
    silly1, Mar 10, 2006

  2. Here's what silly1 twaddled
    in r25Qf.10381$-kc.rr.com:
    > Are there any ramifications for people who are microsoft certified
    > that take posts off of newsgroups and post them on the web?
    >
    > I am curious as it seems to be people from a company not an
    > individual.
    > Who would I report this to?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Silly1

    What exactly do you mean? Are these people posting actual Exam Question? Be
    a little more specific please.

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    --Don't feel bad. A lot of people have no talent!
    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 10, 2006

  3. silly1

    kpg Guest

    As Bigus Di©kus once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    >> Are there any ramifications for people who are microsoft certified
    >> that take posts off of newsgroups and post them on the web?
    >>
    >> I am curious as it seems to be people from a company not an
    >> individual.
    >> Who would I report this to?

    He's talking about...us. Well, us us, not you us.
    kpg, Mar 10, 2006
  4. **kpg's** the one who fcukin said it
    <<-------------------------------->>
    > As Bigus Di©kus once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >
    >>> Are there any ramifications for people who are microsoft certified
    >>> that take posts off of newsgroups and post them on the web?
    >>>
    >>> I am curious as it seems to be people from a company not an
    >>> individual.
    >>> Who would I report this to?

    > He's talking about...us. Well, us us, not you us.

    MCNGP is a company? MCNGP takes posts off of newsgroups and posts them on
    the internet? Nah...that couldn't be what he was talking about.

    But to be safe, that is why I didn't give up the sekrit e-mail address.

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    --Uh duh....I was thinking boss...I was thinkin.....
    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 11, 2006
  5. silly1

    NSFW Guest

    "silly1" <> wrote in message
    > Are there any ramifications for people who are microsoft certified that
    > take posts off of newsgroups and post them on the web?
    >
    > I am curious as it seems to be people from a company not an individual.
    >
    > Who would I report this to?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Silly1

    Theorhetically, the contents of this newsgroup become Microsoft's property,
    and technically they could proclaim ownership of it, try to stop people from
    reproducing the materials elsewhere.

    But, would Microsoft REALLY want to take responsibility for what gets posted
    here? Is what we have to say here profitable to them in any way shape or
    form? The likelihood is that IF they actually look at what's said here AT
    ALL, they go 'EEWWW', and run away screaming.

    Also, if you really look at this stuff, it's like 'EEEWWW'. Why anyone would
    want to reproduce it on a webpage is beyond me. Well, except for posts from
    Neil. But, that's sort of a given.
    NSFW, Mar 11, 2006
  6. silly1

    NSFW Guest

    "silly1" <> wrote in message
    > Are there any ramifications for people who are microsoft certified that
    > take posts off of newsgroups and post them on the web?
    >
    > I am curious as it seems to be people from a company not an individual.
    >
    > Who would I report this to?

    I also wanted to add, the 'Who would I report this to?'. That's lame.
    Whatever it is that's going on, it's probably not worth reporting it to, and
    you're a rat fink running home to Mommy.
    NSFW, Mar 11, 2006
  7. **NSFW's** the one who fcukin said it
    <<-------------------------------->>

    > I also wanted to add, the 'Who would I report this to?'. That's lame.
    > Whatever it is that's going on, it's probably not worth reporting it
    > to, and you're a rat fink running home to Mommy.

    I was thinking about what she had posted. Here is my feeble conclusion:
    She's in here to post a question one day. Then a couple days later she needs
    to research her problem again. so, instead of looking here, she googles it.
    Lo and behold, she finds *her* post. And doesn't understand that there are
    numerous web based news portals (the "company" she mentioned) out there that
    are linked to this system.

    Anyways, told you it was feeble.

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 11, 2006
  8. **NSFW's** the one who fcukin said it
    <<-------------------------------->>

    > Theorhetically, the contents of this newsgroup become Microsoft's
    > property, and technically they could proclaim ownership of it, try to
    > stop people from reproducing the materials elsewhere.
    >
    > But, would Microsoft REALLY want to take responsibility for what gets
    > posted here? Is what we have to say here profitable to them in any
    > way shape or form? The likelihood is that IF they actually look at
    > what's said here AT ALL, they go 'EEWWW', and run away screaming.
    >
    > Also, if you really look at this stuff, it's like 'EEEWWW'. Why
    > anyone would want to reproduce it on a webpage is beyond me. Well,
    > except for posts from Neil. But, that's sort of a given.

    The new name doesn't fit as well as Verbal Funderburk did.
    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 11, 2006
  9. silly1

    NSFW Guest

    "Bigus Di©kus" <BigusDi©kus@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
    > The new name doesn't fit as well as Verbal Funderburk did.

    What, are you taking my measurements?
    NSFW, Mar 13, 2006
  10. silly1

    kpg Guest

    As Bigus Di©kus once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > MCNGP is a company?

    Sure. MCNGP, LLC.

    > MCNGP takes posts off of newsgroups and posts them
    > on the internet?

    Sure. Quote of the Day.

    > Nah...that couldn't be what he was talking about.

    Sure. I agree.

    > But to be safe, that is why I didn't give up the sekrit e-mail
    > address.

    Sure. Wait...there's a sekrit e-mail address?
    kpg, Mar 13, 2006
  11. silly1

    JaR Guest

    the plaintive wail of silly1:

    > Are there any ramifications for people who are microsoft certified
    > that take posts off of newsgroups and post them on the web?

    You're kidding, right?

    > I am curious as it seems to be people from a company not an
    > individual.

    "A" Company? Which one? Google? DejaNews? GigaNews? Microsoft itself?
    Some other Usenet server? Or one of the dozens of so-called Certification
    Sites that post feeds to Usenet on their webshites?

    > Who would I report this to?

    It's okay, cupcake. We're all real impressed with your concern for the
    copyrights of the posters here, but do the words "Public Forum" mean
    anything to you?

    I need more coffee.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110
    JaR, Mar 13, 2006
  12. silly1

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Mar 13, 2006 at 9:29am "kpg" blathered:

    > Sure. Wait...there's a sekrit e-mail address?

    Shhh...

    --
    The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
    All those who believe in psychokinesis raise my hand.
    TechGeekPro, Mar 13, 2006
  13. silly1

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Sites that post feeds to Usenet on their webshites?

    usenet does not exist, it is a myth, a fable handed down from
    generation to generation.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Mar 13, 2006
  14. silly1

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Mar 13, 2006 at 3:01pm "Kline Sphere" blathered:

    > usenet does not exist

    Then why are we all here?

    --
    The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
    Why does Kentucky Fried Chicken use Sweet Home Alabama in it's ads?
    TechGeekPro, Mar 13, 2006
  15. silly1

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of TechGeekPro:

    NOW you did it. You jus*%**@(&**()^3ia*****NO CARRIER***

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110
    JaR, Mar 13, 2006
  16. > I am curious as it seems to be people from a company not an individual.

    > Who would I report this to?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Silly1

    Report it to me.
    Then have a coke and a smile and shut the f?ck up.
    And no, I'm not coming to Kansas City so you can send me to the hospital.
    Gorm Braarvig, Mar 13, 2006
  17. silly1

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Mar 13, 2006 at 4:05pm "Gorm Braarvig" blathered:

    > have a coke and a smile

    I'd like to teach the world to sing, in perfect harmony.

    --
    The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
    It's not that I'm lazy; it's that I just don't care.
    TechGeekPro, Mar 13, 2006
  18. silly1

    Frisbee® Guest

    > On Mar 13, 2006 at 4:05pm "Gorm Braarvig" blathered:
    >
    >> have a coke and a smile

    > I'd like to teach the world to sing, in perfect harmony.

    I'd like to tell the world a joke, and keep it's company.
    Frisbee®, Mar 13, 2006
  19. silly1

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Mar 13, 2006 at 4:14pm "Frisbee®" blathered:

    > "TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >> On Mar 13, 2006 at 4:05pm "Gorm Braarvig" blathered:
    >>
    >>> have a coke and a smile

    >> I'd like to teach the world to sing, in perfect harmony.

    > I'd like to tell the world a joke, and keep it's company.

    Grrrrr.

    --
    The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
    Signatures are usually made to compensate for the boring contents.
    TechGeekPro, Mar 13, 2006
  20. silly1

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Grrrrr.