    pc opens with notepad axcept some applicatios like internet explorer or the
    office.

    What can I do??? plese inform me!!
    =?Utf-8?B?Y2hpbGxp?=, Feb 3, 2007

  2. you can disable system restore and then control win.ini and msconfig,,,,,
    for online scan on web review follow the link
    symantec.com, housecall.trendmicro.com
    --
    Birol AYDUGAN

    MCSE+S+M 2003 MCDBA
    System Admin

    Birol AYDUGAN, Feb 3, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Y2hpbGxp?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    Judging by the level of your proficiency, I suggest you post your
    problem in detail in a Forum exclusively dedicated to Virus
    extermination. Such as www.castlecops.com

    Or get a better Antivirus software... Like AVG.
    Cerebrus, Feb 4, 2007