    Regards
    --
    Clive
    Clive Carmock, Mar 5, 2009

  2. Clive Carmock

    Galerio Guest

    it is a known bug.
    downgrade or upgrade to the latest .24T (but don't know if it has fixed
    this bug)

    --
    Contest(abile) !!!! Partecipate numerosi!!
    http://www.1e2.it/contest-abile

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/galerio/
    ogni commento e critica son graditi!!!
    Iscriviti anche tu al gruppo Facebook di
    appassionati di fotografia digitale:
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=28645424291
    Galerio, Mar 5, 2009

  3. In message <49b0665d$0$702$>, Galerio
    <> writes
    >it is a known bug.
    >downgrade or upgrade to the latest .24T (but don't know if it has fixed

    this bug)

    Do you know a bug reference for it by any chance? If possible I'd like
    to upgrade as opposed to downgrade, but only if 24T fixes it.

    Regards
    CLive
    Clive Carmock, Mar 6, 2009
  4. Clive Carmock

    Galerio Guest

    Clive Carmock ha usato la sua tastiera per scrivere :
    > In message <49b0665d$0$702$>, Galerio
    > <> writes
    >>it is a known bug.
    >>downgrade or upgrade to the latest .24T (but don't know if it has fixed

    > this bug)
    >

    > Do you know a bug reference for it by any chance? If possible I'd like to
    > upgrade as opposed to downgrade, but only if 24T fixes it.

    Don't know if it is a known-by-cisco bug,but I'm sure that is known by
    many users. You can always look at Cisco.com where there is a detailed
    bug list and bug-fixed list for every build.

    Galerio, Mar 6, 2009