    remove SSIDs or changing order or trying to disable windows configuration.

    How do I remove preferred networks from the list when the changes does not
    get successfully applied? Where is configuration stored?
    =?Utf-8?B?UGF0cmlrIEhhbGw=?=, Oct 10, 2004

  2. I solved the problem allready.

    The computer belongs to a domain and there was a wireless network policy
    specified for the networking. By changing in the policy the network is
    working.
    =?Utf-8?B?UGF0cmlrIEhhbGw=?=, Oct 11, 2004

  3. It seems I have the same problem: "at least one of your changes was not
    applied successfully to the wireless configuration". No way to change the
    wireless configuration on the client (WXPPRO SP2).
    I also have a remote access policy in IAS but what's wrong with it?
    I don't know.

    What did you change to make your installation work?
    Thanks,
    Ivo

    =?Utf-8?B?SXZv?=, Apr 11, 2005
  4. If you are seeing this message you have wireless group policy applied to the
    machine. You can not change SSID setting applied by policy but you can add,
    change or delete SSID settings you add. You will see this message when you
    add an SSID and it is placed in the list above those in the policy. The
    SSID added is moved below those in the policy but the changes or addition
    are saved. Duplicate SSID settings are not allowed.

    newsgroup purposes only.

    Jim Seifert [MSFT], Apr 12, 2005
  5. OK thanks, I have removed the policy.
    It was in the default domain policy, windows settings, security and there
    was a "wireless" section with "locked" SSID.

    Ivo

    =?Utf-8?B?SXZv?=, Apr 12, 2005
  6. OK I removed the wireless section of this domain policy.
    and unlocked the SSID.
    Thanks, Ivo

    =?Utf-8?B?SXZv?=, Apr 12, 2005