    half-finished. Does anybody know how I can erase this configuration, and get
    back to how it was before?
    Please help!

    =?Utf-8?B?a2Vuc2hp?=, Dec 1, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?a2Vuc2hp?=

    Ryan Younger Guest

    Depending on your model, you should be able to restore factory defaults by
    pressing the Reset Button for approximately 10 seconds.

    You should then setup WEP on the router itself and enter the key you
    generate on each of your 3 machines.

    --
    All the best,

    Ryan Younger.
    Networking Weblog

    Ryan Younger, Dec 1, 2005

  3. Thank you. I will try it.

    =?Utf-8?B?a2Vuc2hp?=, Dec 1, 2005
  4. I'm having the same problem. Did you get yours fixed? What did you do?

    =?Utf-8?B?VEhFcmlrc2Vu?=, Dec 11, 2005