    they leak like a cullinder.

    --
    Paul S
    paul s, Jul 7, 2003

  2. paul s

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Errrrr...erm... paul s said:

    > They are the old wooden sash type, broken cords, frames rotten, drafty and
    > they leak like a cullinder.

    I blame Bill Gates for todays spelling mistakes, drafty = draughty & cullinder =
    colander.
    ;-)
    (Any excuse to have a pop at BG)

    --
    www.absey-vine.co.uk/
    freeware, helpdesk, ad-aware
    Brian H¹©, Jul 7, 2003

  3. paul s

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as paul s continued:

    www.if.you.want.the.best.fit.everest.com
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    slumpy, Jul 7, 2003
  4. paul s

    trout Guest

    paul s wrote:

    > They are the old wooden sash type, broken cords, frames rotten,
    > drafty and they leak like a cullinder.

    Completely cover them; inside and out, with a layer of fashionable
    tin-foil. This will leave you free to move about the house free of alien
    brain-probes, as well as draughts; making your aluminum beanie obsolete.
    --
    "Also discourages pesky neighbours from coming over to borrow things."
    trout, Jul 7, 2003
  5. paul s

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as paul s continued:

    > They are the old wooden sash type, broken cords, frames rotten,
    > drafty and they leak like a cullinder.

    'It 'em wiv a 'ammer.
    --
    > <(((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><(((º>¸.

    ·´¯`·.¸. , . .·´¯`·.. ><(((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><(((º>
    slumpy, Jul 7, 2003
  6. paul s

    Paul - xxx Guest

    paul s deftly scribbled:

    > They are the old wooden sash type, broken cords, frames rotten,
    > drafty and they leak like a cullinder.

    Move house .. to one that doesn't have windows, but then you might not see
    what most other folks can .. Or buy upgrades ... ;)

    --
    Paul - xxx, Jul 7, 2003