    Thanks in advance.

    --
    Brad

    Brad, Aug 8, 2003

  2. Brad

    Unk Guest

    Check for bad memory.
    Err Msg: While Initializing Device NTKERN: Windows Protection...
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;Q192397

    DocMemory
    http://www.simmtester.com/PAGE/products/doc/docinfo.asp

    MemTest
    http://hcidesign.com/memtest/
    http://www.memtest86.com/
    http://www.memtest86.com/memt30.zip

    Unk

    Unk, Aug 8, 2003

  3. Brad

    mdp Guest

    'Bad' can also mean "need to reseat". Memory, and cards, can unseat themselves from expansion and contraction due to powering up,
    down, etc.

    --
    Please de-spam my address if replying to me

    mdp, Aug 9, 2003