    file???
    Help I am at my wits end in trying to solve this situation.
    Mary

    M. K. Gunn, May 25, 2005

  2. pcbutts1

    pcbutts1 Guest

    First try giving it the Office cd and let it copy the files that it needs.
    If that does not work then go to add/remove programs, select office and
    choose repair.

    --

    I am the real pcbutts1. Trolls can forge my name
    but not my headers, check them to be sure.

    pcbutts1, May 25, 2005

  3. Hector Vera

    Hector Vera Guest

    Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling?

    Hector Vera, May 25, 2005
  4. M. K.

    M. K. Guest

    I have done the uninstall/reinstall several times with not success.
    Mary

    M. K., May 25, 2005
  5. M. K.

    M. K. Guest

    I think I have tried this but I will give it another try and get back to
    you.
    Mary

    M. K., May 25, 2005