    web browser to run slowly. If it continues to run your computer might
    become unresponsive.

    Anyone else have this problem?

    John, Jul 16, 2010

  2. John

    victor Guest

    On 16/07/2010 1:23 p.m., John wrote:
    > http://www.techno360.in/
    >
    > Having problems with this website i.e A script on this page is causing your
    > web browser to run slowly. If it continues to run your computer might
    > become unresponsive.
    >
    > Anyone else have this problem?

    It crashes Internet Exploder, but works fine with Chrome and Firefox

    victor, Jul 16, 2010

  3. John

    Matty F Guest

    On Jul 16, 1:23 pm, John <> wrote:
    > http://www.techno360.in/
    >
    > Having problems with this website i.e A script on this page is causing your
    > web browser to run slowly. If it continues to run your computer might
    > become unresponsive.
    >
    > Anyone else have this problem?

    Yes, I turn off Javascript for the NZ Herald and Stuff and a number of
    other sites because they have insanely machine hogging adverts. The
    other 99% of sites that I look at are just fine.

    Matty F, Jul 16, 2010
  4. John

    John Guest

    On Fri, 16 Jul 2010 00:08:41 -0700 (PDT), Matty F wrote:

    > On Jul 16, 1:23 pm, John <> wrote:
    >> http://www.techno360.in/
    >>
    >> Having problems with this website i.e A script on this page is causing your
    >> web browser to run slowly. If it continues to run your computer might
    >> become unresponsive.
    >>
    >> Anyone else have this problem?

    > Yes, I turn off Javascript for the NZ Herald and Stuff and a number of
    > other sites because they have insanely machine hogging adverts. The
    > other 99% of sites that I look at are just fine.

    Thanks Matty.

    John, Jul 17, 2010
  5. John

    John Guest

    On Fri, 16 Jul 2010 13:47:51 +1200, victor wrote:

    > On 16/07/2010 1:23 p.m., John wrote:
    >> http://www.techno360.in/
    >>
    >> Having problems with this website i.e A script on this page is causing your
    >> web browser to run slowly. If it continues to run your computer might
    >> become unresponsive.
    >>
    >> Anyone else have this problem?

    > It crashes Internet Exploder, but works fine with Chrome and Firefox

    I've got around it by following Matty's advice but still intend trying out
    FireFox again. Thanks for the help.

    John, Jul 17, 2010