problem with w2k , outlook and 599 keys

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Otto Sykora, Sep 12, 2004.

  1. Otto Sykora

    Otto Sykora Guest

    I did import my keypair(s) into new setup of w2k.
    Then installed office 2000 and activated and set up all in outlook
    2000 for signing and encryption.

    How ever I still am not able to sign or encrypt anything in outlook.
    I can however decrypt and verify all in outlook.

    I can encrypt and sign all in Outlook Express.

    I can do all operations on similar installation on w98se.

    Can someone help me to make all work on w2k and outlook as well?

    thanks

    Otto Sykora
    (ROT13)

    Otto Sykora, Sep 12, 2004