    suggestion..

    Many thanks in advance.
    Mei
    mei chan, Mar 10, 2005

  2. mei chan

    Jack \(MVP\) Guest

    Hi
    Make sure that your Network is set to obtain IP auto.
    If you used your Laptop with security setting On, disable the previous
    security settings.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP\), Mar 10, 2005

  3. Make sure that your wireless adapter settings are the same as the wireless
    router you are trying to connect to. For example, if the router is set to
    Super-G Turbo, your PC adapter must also use Super-G Turbo.

    =?Utf-8?B?ZGF2ZW9jYW1wbw==?=, Mar 11, 2005