Problem with thunderbird

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by io, Oct 24, 2004.

  1. io

    io Guest

    Hello!
    I have Thunderbird 0.8 on windows xp pro.
    I want to see (in newsgroup view) only threads which I posted in.
    If I do a quick search with my nickname,obviously I'll see only MY
    posts,but not whole threads where my posts are..
    I don't know if I made myself clear,but I am italian mothertongue,so
    excuse me...

    Thank you!

    --

    Free Software Multipiattaforma

    Supportate l'OpenSource e il Free Software. Usate Software Libero.

    io, Oct 24, 2004