    Windows XP Home SP2

    TIA
    Eric
    chefdude, Mar 28, 2006

  2. chefdude

    philo Guest

    "chefdude" <> wrote in message
    news:AM%Vf.648$...
    > Each time that System Restore sets a new restore point or if I manually
    > create a restore point, the previous restore point is gone.
    > I have turned off System Restore and turned it back on to no avail.
    >
    > Any help would be appreciated.
    >
    > how much space do you have allocated to system restore?

    you may have to move it up a bit
    philo, Mar 28, 2006

  3. chefdude

    chefdude Guest

    Set at maximum 12% 4572mb

    monitoring 3 harddrives

    chefdude, Mar 28, 2006
  4. chefdude

    philo Guest

    "chefdude" <> wrote in message
    > Set at maximum 12% 4572mb
    >
    > monitoring 3 harddrives

    heck, 4572 mb should be plenty...

    do you need it to monitor all 3 drives though?
    philo, Mar 28, 2006
  5. chefdude

    chefdude Guest

    not particularly as C drive is operating system.
    I will eliminate the other drives from restore and will see what happens.

    chefdude, Mar 28, 2006
  6. chefdude

    chefdude Guest

    philo
    after eliminating two drives from the system restore, the existing restore
    points no longer are being eliminated.
    thanks
    Eric

    chefdude, Mar 28, 2006
  7. chefdude

    philo Guest

    "chefdude" <> wrote in message
    > philo
    > after eliminating two drives from the system restore, the existing restore
    > points no longer are being eliminated.
    > thanks
    > Eric

    Glad that once in a while I can come up with a solution...
    now that I've done my good deed for the year...I can turn off my computer
    and go to bed <G>
    philo, Mar 28, 2006
  8. chefdude

    Plato Guest