Problem with speedstep on IBM T22 !

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by F4DUK, Dec 5, 2004.

  1. F4DUK

    F4DUK Guest

    Hi All,

    it is a model 2647-4eg, the specification speed is 900Mhz and 700Mhz one
    battery.

    However, I can never make it run to 900Mhz, whatever the adjustments in the
    bios setup, it seems blocked on 700Mhz,

    With the battery in the compartment and of the same without the battery in
    the compartment.

    The battery being out of order, I wonder whether this battery, could caused
    the disorder, as it seems crossed (No tension 0 Volt, and infinite
    resistance at the boundaries + and -.

    I have the impression to make it run to 900mhz one AC, it is necessary that
    the battery either present and in good operating condition.

    What I wonder, if I repurchase a new battery, all will return in the normal
    order i.e. : operation is 900Mhz one AC and 700Mhz one battery.

    Many thank in advance for your Help

    Jean-hervé

    F4DUK, Dec 5, 2004