    Any ideas if this can be fixed? How?

    Thanks in advance,
    Tom

    Tom Lucht, Dec 5, 2003

  2. Tom Lucht

    Ron Hunter Guest

    Tom Lucht wrote:

    > Suddenly, all pics I take with my Sony DSC-F55 are dark, like
    > overlayed with a black grid. See sample here:
    > http://www.tomlucht.com/public/badpic.jpg
    >
    > Any ideas if this can be fixed? How?
    >
    > Thanks in advance,
    > Tom

    Either stop shooting through window screens, or have the camera repaired.

    Ron Hunter, Dec 5, 2003

  3. Tom Lucht

    Tom Lucht Guest

    > Either stop shooting through window screens, or have the camera repaired.

    Ha, ha, that's funny.

    What I'm hoping somebody can tell me is: CAN this be repaired, or will
    I be wasting my money on a diagnosis to find out that it cannot be
    repaired?

    I realize that perhaps nobody can answer this question, but I thought
    I'd ask for help before going straight to the repair shop.

    Thanks,
    Tom

    Tom Lucht, Dec 6, 2003