Problem with Sonic DigitalMedia Plus v7

Discussion in 'General Computer Support' started by Markymark74, Mar 23, 2007.

  1. Markymark74

    Markymark74

    Joined:
    Mar 23, 2007
    Messages:
    2
    Hi,

    Everytime I try to burn MP3's it comes up with the following error message:

    Sense: 03 ASC: 0C ASCQ: 00 (Command 2A)
    Px.dll: 3.0.65.500
    pxdrv.dll: 1.1.85.0
    PxMas.dll: 3.0.65.500
    PxSFS.DLL: 3.0.65.500
    PxWave.dll: 3.0.65.500
    pxwma.dll: 1.0.0.3

    It's a brand new computer and it has burnt without a problem in the past.

    If any-one could help me with this issue it would be much appreciated.

    Markymark74, Mar 23, 2007