problem with small window being inserted

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by larry, Jan 24, 2004.

  1. larry

    larry Guest

    Greetings

    I don't remember how far back this has been happening but I am wondering if
    anyone can help me get rid of it...

    Lately I have been noticing that when I click on a link, on a news message,
    the appropriate window come up and the webpage is shown, no problem
    there....

    The problem is that within the webpage another small window shows up...It is
    about 1/4 inch high and about 1 inch wide....It contains the sysbols for a
    printer and disk and two other symbols....

    This window often covers up something I am trying to read...

    Does anyone know how to get rid of it?

    Larry

    larry, Jan 24, 2004

  2. larry

    Unk Guest

    The other two icons are email, and Open My Pictures folder. IE shows that
    so you can save the image that's on the web page. Moving the mouse pointer
    on-and-off the image a couple of times should make it disappear.

    Unk, Jan 24, 2004