    Alasdair Baxter, Nottingham, UK.Tel +44 115 9705100; Fax +44 115 9423263

    "It's not what you say that matters but how you say it.
    It's not what you do that matters but how you do it"
    Alasdair Baxter, Apr 27, 2005

  2. Alasdair Baxter

    Dave Lear Guest

    "Alasdair Baxter" wrote in message
    news:

    > I am using IE6 with Windows 2000. When I try to sign into "My
    > Ebay", I insert my username and password and press enter. I
    > then get the message "If you are seeing this page, your browser
    > settings prevent you from automatically redirecting to a new URL"
    >
    > Please, can someone tell me how to change my browser settings
    > to enable automatic redirection to a new URL?

    Internet Explorer

    Tools

    Internet Options...

    Security tab

    Select the Internet zone

    In the "Security level for this zone" section click Custom Level...

    Scroll down to the Miscellaneous section

    Allow META REFRESH - Enable this

    --
    P.S. If that was your real phone number you're going to get some very odd
    calls.
    Dave Lear, Apr 27, 2005

  3. On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 18:12:04 +0100, "Dave Lear" <>
    wrote:

    >Internet Explorer
    >
    >Tools
    >
    >Internet Options...
    >
    >Security tab
    >
    >Select the Internet zone
    >
    >In the "Security level for this zone" section click Custom Level...
    >
    >Scroll down to the Miscellaneous section
    >
    >Allow META REFRESH - Enable this

    This was enabled already.

    Alasdair Baxter, Apr 27, 2005