    I would like to know why this has happened (guessing conflict with old
    software) and how can I rectify this problem. Any assitance would be
    appreciated. Thanks
    =?Utf-8?B?bmVkZHNhbmRiaXJk?=, Mar 13, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?bmVkZHNhbmRiaXJk?=

    Joan Archer Guest

    See if this link helps you with the problem.
    Joan
    http://forumz.tomshardware.com/software/Unbranding-ftopict165612.html

    Joan Archer, Mar 13, 2007

  3. Hi
    Internet Explorer can be customize by other vendors.
    I.e. it seems that Wanadoo does it as well, and it is Not a problem.
    However, if something is not functioning correctly please post to nature of
    the trouble.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Mar 13, 2007