    Does anyone know how to solve the problem?

    Thanks,
    Jay

    Jay, Aug 27, 2005

  2. Jay

    x Guest

    Jay wrote:
    > Hi,
    > I am trying to play DVD on my computer but I get the following message:
    >
    > Windows Media Player is currently unable to play DVD video. Try decreasing
    > the number of colors displayed on your monitor or decreasing the screen
    > resolution. For additional solutions, click More Information to access the
    > DVD Troubleshooter.
    >
    > Does anyone know how to solve the problem?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Jay

    try lower you screen resolution, 800x600 32 bit, depending of your video
    card

    x, Aug 27, 2005

  3. Jay

    Jay Guest

    I tried with the screen resolution but it didn't work.
    Any other suggestions?!

    Thanks,
    Jay

    Jay, Aug 27, 2005
  4. Jay

    bambam Guest

    "Jay" <> wrote in

    > Hi,
    > I am trying to play DVD on my computer but I get the following
    > message:
    >
    > Windows Media Player is currently unable to play DVD video. Try
    > decreasing the number of colors displayed on your monitor or
    > decreasing the screen resolution. For additional solutions, click More
    > Information to access the DVD Troubleshooter.
    >
    > Does anyone know how to solve the problem?

    Try Media Player Classic-

    http://sourceforge.net/projects/guliverkli/

    bambam, Aug 28, 2005
  5. Jay

    Chuck Guest

    Does your computer have administrative rights activated? If so have you
    tried playing a DVD which installs software?
    Chuck

    Chuck, Aug 28, 2005
  6. Jay

    Jay Guest

    Thank you! I downloaded Media Player Classic from the website you mentioned
    below and it worked.

    Jay

    Jay, Aug 30, 2005
  7. Jay