    Steve

    --
    ----------Pull The Pin to Reply-------------
    Steve 'Wacko', Sep 30, 2003

  2. Steve 'Wacko'

    bb3 Guest

    "Steve 'Wacko'" <> wrote in message
    news:blccpj$62l$...
    > Hello All
    >
    > I have been trying to get a manual for a nokia 3330....someone gave me

    > link to the pdf file which I have posted below. The problem is I cant

    view
    > the web page or file.....
    >
    > I have checked with others and they can read the page but I

    cant........any
    > ideas why I cant ????
    >
    > I have windows ME (I know, I know ;-)))......).
    >
    > http://nds1.nokia.com/phones/files/guides/3330_usersguide_en.pdf
    >
    > Any help much appreciated as usual..
    >
    > Steve
    >
    > --
    > ----------Pull The Pin to Reply-------------

    Which version of Acrobat do you have? I noticed problems on my ME
    machine when I installed version 6. I had to go back to 5.1 to make it
    work properly. Also, have you tried right clicking the link and
    downloading the file? It sometimes helps to have Acrobat open it
    outside of your browser.
    bb3, Sep 30, 2003

  3. "Steve 'Wacko'" <> wrote in message
    > Hello All
    >
    > I have been trying to get a manual for a nokia 3330....someone gave me

    > link to the pdf file which I have posted below. The problem is I cant

    view
    > the web page or file.....
    >
    > I have checked with others and they can read the page but I

    cant........any
    > ideas why I cant ????
    >
    > I have windows ME (I know, I know ;-)))......).
    >
    > http://nds1.nokia.com/phones/files/guides/3330_usersguide_en.pdf
    >
    > Any help much appreciated as usual..
    >
    > Steve

    Its a 1.8 Mb file but it downloads OK. Are you on dial up or Broadband ?
    Steven Pilbeam, Sep 30, 2003
  4. Steve 'Wacko'

    Patrick Guest

    Steve 'Wacko' wrote:
    > Hello All
    >
    > I have been trying to get a manual for a nokia 3330....someone gave
    > me a link to the pdf file which I have posted below. The problem is I
    > cant view the web page or file.....
    >
    > I have checked with others and they can read the page but I
    > cant........any ideas why I cant ????
    >
    > I have windows ME (I know, I know ;-)))......).
    >
    > http://nds1.nokia.com/phones/files/guides/3330_usersguide_en.pdf
    >
    > Any help much appreciated as usual..
    >
    > Steve

    Seems allright here, though it was still downloading when I left (first
    pages where thiere).
    Patrick, Sep 30, 2003
  5. Steve 'Wacko'

    °Mike° Guest

    Install the Acrobat Reader:

    On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 18:00:17 +0100, in
    <blccpj$62l$>
    Steve 'Wacko' scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Sep 30, 2003
  6. Steve 'Wacko'

    Patrick Guest

    °Mike° wrote:
    > Install the Acrobat Reader:
    > http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html

    OK!, is we awfully silly, or is we awfully clever?
    'Wood for the trees' an all that!
    Seeing what you see, not what you think you're seeing !

    Patrick, Sep 30, 2003