    down arrow beside Send/Recv and click on
    Pop6. Sympatico.ca . How can i solve this. This way it never tells
    me that i have new mail.

    Andy Petro, Apr 23, 2006

  2. Andy Petro

    Ben Myers Guest

    Click "Tools", "Options" and make sure that "Check for new messages every..."
    is selected. If not, check it and click "OK".

    Ben

    Ben Myers, Apr 23, 2006

  3. Andy Petro

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About 4/23/2006 12:43:45 PM, Without Any Hesitation, Andy Petro
    Wrote The Following:

    > Outlook Express does not download my incoming mail unless i select the
    > down arrow beside Send/Recv and click on
    > Pop6. Sympatico.ca . How can i solve this. This way it never tells
    > me that i have new mail.

    Instant cure for all Outlook Express related problems.
    http://www.mozilla.com/thunderbird/
    --
    Old Gringo
    The Future Is Not What It Use To Be.

    Old Gringo, Apr 23, 2006
  4. Andy Petro

    spiceman Guest

    spiceman, Apr 23, 2006
  5. Andy Petro

    Bob B Guest

    Tools/accounts/mail.........go to the properties/general on each account
    tick "include this account when checking mail"

    --
    For all your party needs go to www.thelaughingstock.co.uk

    Bob B, Apr 23, 2006
  6. Andy Petro

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About 4/23/2006 4:22:17 PM, Without Any Hesitation, spiceman
    Wrote The Following:

    >> Instant cure for all Outlook Express related problems.
    >> http://www.mozilla.com/thunderbird/

    > And welcome to Thunderbird problems

    ?? I have never had a problem. I am currently running version 3
    alpha 1 (20060423) updates every night and running smooth as silk.
    --
    Old Gringo
    The Future Is Not What It Use To Be.
    Freedom For The World http://www.NuBoy-Industries.com
    4/23/2006 9:27:11 PM CT USA

    Old Gringo, Apr 24, 2006
  7. Andy Petro

    roy Guest

    Old Gringo wrote:
    > On Or About 4/23/2006 4:22:17 PM, Without Any Hesitation, spiceman
    > Wrote The Following:
    >
    >>> Instant cure for all Outlook Express related problems.
    >>> http://www.mozilla.com/thunderbird/

    >> And welcome to Thunderbird problems

    > ?? I have never had a problem. I am currently running version 3
    > alpha 1 (20060423) updates every night and running smooth as silk.

    Try Mozzila .Takes a little getting used to but good and no junk
    either.use it for a week and you will keep it.

    roy, Apr 24, 2006
  8. Andy Petro

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About 4/23/2006 9:56:10 PM, Without Any Hesitation, roy Wrote
    The Following:

    > Old Gringo wrote:

    >>> And welcome to Thunderbird problems

    >> ?? I have never had a problem. I am currently running version 3
    >> alpha 1 (20060423) updates every night and running smooth as silk.

    > Try Mozzila .Takes a little getting used to but good and no junk
    > either.use it for a week and you will keep it.

    Thanks, just may do that.
    --
    Old Gringo
    The Future Is Not What It Use To Be.