Problem with outlook 2007 and IE7 (32bit)

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by =?Utf-8?B?RGF2aWQgVGl2ZXk=?=, Mar 17, 2007.

  1. I have encounter a rather annoying problem with V64. After a recent update
    installs outlook 2007 refuses to either send or receive emails. In addition
    IE7 (32 version) fails to content to the internet.

    I have worked around these problems by using Windows Mail and the 64bit
    edition of IE7. That said this limits productivty... I prefer to have my
    email intergrated with by PIM program and IE7 (64) does not recongise the
    onenote addin.

    To address these issues I have remove and reinstalled updates, office and
    re-configured by email accounts numerous times, without success. I have also
    added the POP3 (110) and smtp (25) ports to the firewall permisions... again
    no look.

    i was wonder if anyone else had experienced similar issues and, if so, did
    you resolve the problem?

    thank you in advance you any suggestion to clear this rather annoying issue
    with V64 and office 2007.

    David Tivey

    =?Utf-8?B?RGF2aWQgVGl2ZXk=?=, Mar 17, 2007