    right hand menu works fine and I can select folders from the right hand
    tree. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

    Ron Singer
    Ronald Singer, Aug 10, 2006

  2. Ronald Singer

    x@y Guest

    "Ronald Singer" <> wrote in message

    I did not have the problem until Tues. 8-8-06 update

    > Ron Singer

    Hello Ron,

    It sounds familiar, I had a different problem with the July/06
    Updates. I use Windows XP Pro. and all I did Restore my
    system to a date before the Update, and the problem was
    solved. Then I have custom reinstalled the Updates one at the
    time, two or three days apart to see which one would cause
    trouble, and the second install everything went smooth,
    no problems at all.

    Reading Your Post scares me a bit to try next set of Updates.

    I did not start with this Month Updates they are sitting in my
    Desktop Tray waiting to be installed. "One at the Time"

    Good Luck, x@y
    x@y, Aug 11, 2006

  3. Ronald Singer

    Fred Guest

    > When I open Outlook and try to navigate with the short cuts or the folder
    > list on the right hand side of the screen on the home page other than
    > titles TASKS or MESSAGES. Everything goes gray except the folder tree on
    > the left. At the top of the gray part of the screen it says, "Unable to
    > display the folder". Center screen it says, "Microsoft Office Outlook
    > could not access the specified folder location" I ran the repair in the
    > help menu and it made no difference. I did not have the problem until
    > Tues. 8-8-06 update from Microsoft. Has anyone had this problem before
    > and if so how did you reestablish the access to the Outlook folders? I
    > have lost no data and the right hand menu works fine and I can select
    > folders from the right hand tree. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

    At long last - someone has shown the good sense to describe a problem as a
    problem! So rerfreshing after all that 'issues' nonsense. Well done.

    Fred, Aug 11, 2006