    Has anyone had success in running these tutorial movies? If so, what
    browser are you using?

    Thanks!

    BRH, Aug 2, 2007

  2. BRH

    N Guest

    <BRH> wrote in message news:...
    >I can't run the tutorial movies at capturenx.com (no www.) even after
    >upgrading my Quicktime plug-in.
    >
    > Has anyone had success in running these tutorial movies? If so, what
    > browser are you using?
    >
    > Thanks!

    Buy the eBook.

    N, Aug 3, 2007

  3. BRH

    Charles Guest

    On Thu, 02 Aug 2007 16:22:25 -0400, BRH <BRH> wrote:

    >I can't run the tutorial movies at capturenx.com (no www.) even after
    >upgrading my Quicktime plug-in.
    >
    >Has anyone had success in running these tutorial movies? If so, what
    >browser are you using?
    >
    >Thanks!

    works on my machine. Don't you just hate that? I'm seem to be using
    QT 7.1.3.

    Charles, Aug 3, 2007
  4. BRH

    BRH Guest

    Charles wrote:
    > On Thu, 02 Aug 2007 16:22:25 -0400, BRH <BRH> wrote:
    >

    >>I can't run the tutorial movies at capturenx.com (no www.) even after
    >>upgrading my Quicktime plug-in.
    >>
    >>Has anyone had success in running these tutorial movies? If so, what
    >>browser are you using?
    >>
    >>Thanks!

    > works on my machine. Don't you just hate that? I'm seem to be using
    > QT 7.1.3.

    Hmmm.... I'm using the latest version - 7.2 and the tutorials just
    won't run, no matter which browser I use. Doesn't matter whether it's
    my desktop or laptop either....

    Any idea where I can get 7.1.3 and how I can revert back to that version?

    Thanks again.

    BRH, Aug 4, 2007