    Has anyone any suggestions as to why this is and how I can get my
    newsreader working fast again?

    Thanks...

    Polite, Nov 18, 2003

  2. Polite

    Harrison Guest

    Click Group> Default Properties> What to Purge tab and uncheck "Always
    get complete list of server's available messages.

    Harrison, Nov 18, 2003

  3. Polite

    Polite Guest

    Thank you very much. I've just followed your instructions and we'll
    see if that makes a difference.

    Polite, Nov 18, 2003
  4. Polite

    Harrison Guest

    You're Welcome.

    Harrison, Nov 18, 2003
  5. Polite

    nemo Guest

    Hi Polite,

    You could also try contacting Tiscali support to see if there is a
    server issue. I get this problem occasionally with my news server and
    it's just a case of being patient.

    Regards

    nemo

    nemo, Nov 18, 2003