    so I can say that it no my phone line I know it's an old way to get to the
    internet but I like it. So that said can any one tell me what the problem
    could be thanks [[pat]]
    detap, Nov 3, 2008

  2. detap

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Mon, 3 Nov 2008 08:38:15 -0700, "detap" <> wrote:

    >when I try to get on the internet my modem just keeps making the squelching
    >noise and won't connect I don't have this problem on my other two computers
    >so I can say that it no my phone line I know it's an old way to get to the
    >internet but I like it. So that said can any one tell me what the problem
    >could be thanks [[pat]]

    Same answers as the last three times you asked.

    From: "detap" <>
    Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    Subject: getting on line with internal modem
    Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 08:41:19 -0600

    From: "detap" <>
    Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 08:41:19 -0600

    From: "detap" <>
    Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 13:22:07 -0600

  3. detap

    Tony Guest

    I am the world's foremost authority when it comes to questions on modems. Now
    what type of modem is it. An analogue modem or a digital modem?
    I'm Chuck Gordon Carlson aka Chuckcar and i approve of this post.

    --
    The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

    Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

    manners

    the realm of understandability

    Tony, Nov 3, 2008
  4. detap

    detap Guest

    dial up

    "Tony" <> wrote in message
    > I am the world's foremost authority when it comes to questions on modems.

    Now
    > what type of modem is it. An analogue modem or a digital modem?
    > I'm Chuck Gordon Carlson aka Chuckcar and i approve of this post.
    >
    > detap wrote:
    >
    > > when I try to get on the internet my modem just keeps making the

    squelching
    > > noise and won't connect I don't have this problem on my other two

    computers
    > > so I can say that it no my phone line I know it's an old way to get to

    the
    > > internet but I like it. So that said can any one tell me what the

    problem
    > > could be thanks [[pat]]

    > --
    > The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG
    >
    > Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city
    >
    > Nay, Art thou decideth playeth ye simpleton games. *Some* of us know

    proper
    > manners
    >
    > Very few. I used to take calls from *rank* noobs,
    >
    > Hamster isn't a newsreader it's a mistake!
    >
    > El-Gonzo Jackson FROGS both me and Chuckcar
    >
    > Using my technical prowess and computer abilities to answer questions

    beyond

    detap, Nov 4, 2008
  5. detap

    Tony Guest

    Ok i'll get back to you i have to see the big celebration for John McCain.
    Having a big party to celebrate myself the McCain victory.

    Tony, Nov 5, 2008