    Any thoughts?
    Thanks,
    David.

    David Aspinall, Jul 21, 2005

  2. David Aspinall

    Moo Guest

    "David Aspinall" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi all,
    >
    > Has anyone experienced any problems with DVDs released by Momentum
    > Pictures?
    >
    > All the Momentum DVD which I have skip back a scene at the end of a scene.
    > The skipping back is so quick, if you hadn't seen the film already, it
    > would take you 5 to 10 seconds before you realised it had happened!
    >
    > It happens on all of my Momentum DVDs (They Live, First Blood, The
    > Hitcher, Terminator 2, Evil Dead 2).
    >
    > I'm using an LG DVD4950 player. I think it must be some kind on
    > incompatibility between my DVD player and the discs, as all my other DVD
    > play fine, and the Momentum DVDs play fine on my PC.
    >
    > Any thoughts?
    > Thanks,
    > David.

    I had major problems with The Howling & The fog, had to return both discs
    twice to Asda as they kept skipping...

    I managed to get a working copy of The fog but not The Howling yet....

    Moo, Jul 21, 2005

  3. David Aspinall

    Bratboy Guest

    "Moo" <> wrote in message

    > "David Aspinall" <> wrote in message
    >> Hi all,
    >>
    >> Has anyone experienced any problems with DVDs released by Momentum
    >> Pictures?
    >>
    >> All the Momentum DVD which I have skip back a scene at the end of a
    >> scene. The skipping back is so quick, if you hadn't seen the film
    >> already, it would take you 5 to 10 seconds before you realised it had
    >> happened!
    >>
    >> It happens on all of my Momentum DVDs (They Live, First Blood, The
    >> Hitcher, Terminator 2, Evil Dead 2).
    >>
    >> I'm using an LG DVD4950 player. I think it must be some kind on
    >> incompatibility between my DVD player and the discs, as all my other DVD
    >> play fine, and the Momentum DVDs play fine on my PC.
    >>
    >> Any thoughts?
    >> Thanks,
    >> David.
    >>

    > I had major problems with The Howling & The fog, had to return both discs
    > twice to Asda as they kept skipping...
    >
    > I managed to get a working copy of The fog but not The Howling yet....

    Who's Momentum, just curious? I know of a collection with howling & Fog
    titles out under MGM/UA Video, I only own the Fog:SE but it too is from same
    place.Also found 2 listings for They Live, one by Image entertainment and
    the other by Universal Studios but no Momentum. Anyway like I said just
    curious as to the company as till now I'd never heard the name before.

    Bratboy, Jul 21, 2005
  4. David Aspinall

    Uncle D.L. Guest

    > Who's Momentum, just curious? I know of a collection with howling & Fog
    > titles out under MGM/UA Video, I only own the Fog:SE but it too is from

    same
    > place.Also found 2 listings for They Live, one by Image entertainment and
    > the other by Universal Studios but no Momentum. Anyway like I said just
    > curious as to the company as till now I'd never heard the name before.

    I believe they are a UK-based company.

    Uncle D.L., Jul 22, 2005
  5. David Aspinall

    Bratboy Guest

    "Uncle D.L." <> wrote in message
    >> Who's Momentum, just curious? I know of a collection with howling & Fog
    >> titles out under MGM/UA Video, I only own the Fog:SE but it too is from

    > same
    >> place.Also found 2 listings for They Live, one by Image entertainment and
    >> the other by Universal Studios but no Momentum. Anyway like I said just
    >> curious as to the company as till now I'd never heard the name before.

    > I believe they are a UK-based company.

    Ahhhh, I wondered after I posted if that was the case. Thx for the
    enlightenment.

    Bratboy, Jul 22, 2005
  6. Sorry guys, I should have qualified that in the original post. :-(

    David Aspinall, Jul 22, 2005