Problem with Lethal Weapon 2 DVD

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Jason Ash, Feb 28, 2004.

  1. Jason Ash

    Jason Ash Guest

    This may have been discussed before, but I'll ask anyway.

    Has anyone had any problems with the Lethal Weapon 2 DVD, at about the
    point where Riggs find Murtaugh sitting on the crapper? I've got the
    Directors Cut. Once it got to this point, my DVD player was making a
    "clicking" noise, and would only respond to the stop button. I was able
    to skip to the next scene, and rewind a ways, to just after this, but it
    is annoying to not be able to become one with the couch while watching
    this.

    Is it possible it's the layer switch? My DVD player is a Samsung DVD-
    5221
    I just tried playing the same scene in my PC DVD-ROM, and had no
    problems....
    Which leads me to think my player has a problem with this disk.

    Jason A.
    Reply to for SPAM only

    All others use:
    m0ng0lh0rde @ ukonline . co . uk