    down and restart it, but the message keeps poping up. I can't install
    the softwear. Is there a way I can fix this? Or am I just SOL on this?

    Mel
    MelzyWI, Sep 25, 2005

  2. MelzyWI

    darren Guest

    "MelzyWI" <> wrote message
    news::

    > I have had Yahoo Sellers Manager installed before, and
    > uninstalled it because I wasn't listing as much. Now I am and
    > have tried to reinstall it. It keeps telling me that it needs
    > to be shut down and restart because it wasn't done last time.
    > I follow the directions and shut it down and restart it, but
    > the message keeps poping up. I can't install the softwear. Is
    > there a way I can fix this? Or am I just SOL on this?
    >
    > Mel

    Did you ask Yahoo or ask at a Yahoo support group?

    http://auctions.yahoo.com/phtml/auc/us/ysmtour/gettingstarted.html

    http://help.yahoo.com/help/auctions/
    darren, Sep 25, 2005

  3. MelzyWI

    MelzyWI Guest

    Yes I have and I've gotten no response from yahoo what so ever, and I
    posted it in a yahoo group and received no answer either.

    Thanks
    Melissa

    MelzyWI, Sep 25, 2005