    All other PCs at this site have no problem with the AirNZ page. Any ideas?
    TIA
    Pete

    pete, Feb 5, 2004

  2. pete

    dmbkiwi Guest

    On Thu, 05 Feb 2004 23:46:06 +1300, pete wrote:

    > HIi, I'm having problems which I hope someone can advise on. Scenario:
    > several PCs at a site connecting to the 'net via lan and ADSL. No
    > firewall. PCs running Windows ME (cringe), Internet Exploder Ver 6,
    > running Windows update returns that there are no updates required. On one
    > PC only, at http://www.airnz.co.nz the fare finder on the home page causes
    > message "error on page". Java and cookies enabled, all the security
    > settings are at minimum as suggested by the online help . All other PCs at
    > this site have no problem with the AirNZ page. Any ideas? TIA
    > Pete

    Try with a different browser? Mozilla? Opera?

    Matt

    dmbkiwi, Feb 5, 2004

  3. pete

    Gavin Tunney Guest

    On Thu, 5 Feb 2004 23:46:06 +1300, pete <> wrote:

    >HIi, I'm having problems which I hope someone can advise on. Scenario:
    >several PCs at a site connecting to the 'net via lan and ADSL. No firewall.
    >PCs running Windows ME (cringe), Internet Exploder Ver 6, running Windows
    >update returns that there are no updates required. On one PC only, at
    >http://www.airnz.co.nz the fare finder on the home page causes message
    >"error on page". Java and cookies enabled, all the security settings are at
    >minimum as suggested by the online help .
    >All other PCs at this site have no problem with the AirNZ page. Any ideas?
    >TIA
    >Pete

    If you haven't already I'd suggest putting the site in the trusted
    sites zone Pete, and if that doesn't work you might want to look at
    updating the java virtual machine....possibly even download the latest
    from Sun. I'm pretty sure 'error on page' is a java vm error message,
    and the fare finder is a java app.

    Cheers

    Gavin

    Gavin Tunney, Feb 5, 2004
  4. "Gavin Tunney" <> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 5 Feb 2004 23:46:06 +1300, pete <> wrote:
    >
    >>HIi, I'm having problems which I hope someone can advise on. Scenario:
    >>several PCs at a site connecting to the 'net via lan and ADSL. No
    >>firewall.
    >>PCs running Windows ME (cringe), Internet Exploder Ver 6, running Windows
    >>update returns that there are no updates required. On one PC only, at
    >>http://www.airnz.co.nz the fare finder on the home page causes message
    >>"error on page". Java and cookies enabled, all the security settings are
    >>at
    >>minimum as suggested by the online help .
    >>All other PCs at this site have no problem with the AirNZ page. Any ideas?
    >>TIA
    >>Pete

    > If you haven't already I'd suggest putting the site in the trusted
    > sites zone Pete, and if that doesn't work you might want to look at
    > updating the java virtual machine....possibly even download the latest
    > from Sun. I'm pretty sure 'error on page' is a java vm error message,
    > and the fare finder is a java app.

    Might want to try deleting your IE cache and/or control F5 to refresh the
    page

    If the farefinder is the GO button on the left hand side on airnz.co.nz it
    doesn't look like it uses a Java VM at all to me

    Nathan Mercer, Feb 5, 2004