    the firewall but not possible to connect with the older ICQ99B

    Thank you in advance for the information.

    Jean

    FØDUK, Jan 17, 2004

  2. FØDUK

    Pepperoni Guest

    If you can open 99b, see if there is an entry for "save contact list" under
    "My ICQ". (I'm not sure 99b had this feature) If so, save the file, then go
    to the new version and "Load contact list". If you cant save the list, you
    may need to manually load your contacts one-by-one. The new version should
    have searched your machine and loaded your contacts.

    "FØDUK" <> wrote in message
    > Good evening,
    >
    > Before I used ICQ99B, since it seems not to function more.
    >
    > I installed the new version but my contact list is empty.
    >
    > How to to recover it ?
    >
    > Is it possible to use the old version ??? Or they changed their
    > communications protocol ?
    >
    > I have an error message "Can' T etablish connection", I tried to

    deactivate

    Pepperoni, Jan 17, 2004