    back to earlier drivers and know matter which I chose the download froze at
    51% percent. Has anyone seen this behavior and what can be done about it.

    Richard
    Richard G Carruthers, Dec 2, 2005

  2. A quick look at PAMD64, convinced me something is amiss. The 'currently'
    latest driver is nr. 12 - it comes in three separate .ZIP files as did the
    version '11'. Visible there is version 12 nr's 1 & 3 and version 11 nr 2. If
    this is what you've got it probably wouldn't work?

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Dec 2, 2005

  3. Hi Richard,

    I remember your question from an earlier post about this same printer issue.
    Have you contacted any of the members to find out if there is a corruption
    with file? I know it must be frustrating for you.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Dec 2, 2005