    Please assist me to solvethis problem.
    Thanks

    , Nov 9, 2007

  2. meerkat Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi friends,
    > I have problem with my flash drive.It happened ,after I have removed
    > it without stop it,
    > Whenever I try to insert my flash drive ,computer shows the following
    > error message.
    > "One of the USB devices connected to this computer has mulfunctioned
    > and computer can not regonize it."
    > Help me to solve this problem. My flash drive is 'Jet flash Elite'.It
    > has 1GB memory
    > Please assist me to solvethis problem.
    > Thanks

    If a software recovery is not possible.
    http://www.pcinspector.de/Sites/file_recovery/info.htm?language=1

    Your only option is to re-format the device, and start again.
    Don`t ever remove the device without stopping it first !!.

    meerkat, Nov 9, 2007

  3. On Fri, 09 Nov 2007 09:54:00 -0000, wrote:

    > I have problem with my flash drive.It happened ,after I have removed
    > it without stop it,

    There's your fucking problem.

    Next.........

    Help! I Need SomeBooty!, Nov 9, 2007
  4. pcbuilder98 Guest

    "Help! I Need SomeBooty!" <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 09 Nov 2007 09:54:00 -0000, wrote:
    >
    > > I have problem with my flash drive.It happened ,after I have removed
    > > it without stop it,

    > There's your fucking problem.
    >
    > Next.........

    : O U mama gonna wash u mowth out wit soap wen I tell her wat u sad!

    pcbuilder98, Nov 9, 2007
  5. John Holmes Guest

    pcbuilder98 "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    **** yourself with an oversized fucking dildo, you fucking total idiot.

    --
    Your mother was an unspeakable liar who came to terms with her sexuality
    in brothels.

    John Holmes, Nov 9, 2007
  6. UnderDog Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Hi friends,
    > I have problem with my flash drive.It happened ,after I have removed
    > it without stop it,
    > Whenever I try to insert my flash drive ,computer shows the following
    > error message.
    > "One of the USB devices connected to this computer has mulfunctioned
    > and computer can not regonize it."
    > Help me to solve this problem. My flash drive is 'Jet flash Elite'.It
    > has 1GB memory
    > Please assist me to solvethis problem.
    > Thanks

    Don't know if this'll help, or if you've already tried it, but I had the
    same error on a USB flash drive. The problem wasn't caused by pulling it
    out before stopping it though. In any case, I tried it in a different
    computer, and the computer read it. I then took all important info off the
    drive, and formatted it. Afterwards, I was able to again use it on the
    first computer, and any other computer for that matter. Hope this helps.

    UnderDog, Nov 9, 2007
  7. Gaius Baltar Guest

    On Fri, 09 Nov 2007 09:54:00 -0000, wrote:

    >Hi friends,
    >I have problem with my flash drive.It happened ,after I have removed
    >it without stop it,
    >Whenever I try to insert my flash drive ,computer shows the following
    >error message.
    >"One of the USB devices connected to this computer has mulfunctioned
    >and computer can not regonize it."
    >Help me to solve this problem. My flash drive is 'Jet flash Elite'.It
    >has 1GB memory
    >Please assist me to solvethis problem.
    >Thanks

    Go to Start, Run, type REGEDIT and press enter (CAUTION: Registry
    editing is portentially dangerous!)

    Browse to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\USB.

    Right click and Export the whole USB tree to something like USB.reg.

    Open the subkeys which begin Vid_...

    In the sub -subkeys for the Vid_... keys, if any contain HardwareID
    UNKNOWN, delete the relevant Vid_.. key.

    Close the Registry, reboot the PC and try the flash disk again

    gb

    Gaius Baltar, Nov 9, 2007