    "customise", it's no longer there.

    What am I missing or doing wrong? Help appreciated.

    Change red to blue in email address when replying
    timbo, Oct 17, 2004

  2. timbo wrote:
    > Hi I'm just getting used to Firefox (1.0 PR), which is excellent.
    >
    > However, one problem. When I customise toolbars and add a new toolbar,
    > no new toolbar actually appears anywhere (as far as I can see). So I
    > can't add any tools to it.
    >
    > Whilst I'm still in "customise", the dropdown allows me to check or
    > uncheck my new toolbar, but appears to do nothing. Once I leave
    > "customise", it's no longer there.
    >
    > What am I missing or doing wrong? Help appreciated.

    I find the same problem.

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Oct 19, 2004

  3. timbo

    timbo Guest

    Leonidas Jones wrote:
    > timbo wrote:
    >
    >> Hi I'm just getting used to Firefox (1.0 PR), which is excellent.
    >>
    >> However, one problem. When I customise toolbars and add a new toolbar,
    >> no new toolbar actually appears anywhere (as far as I can see). So I
    >> can't add any tools to it.
    >>
    >> Whilst I'm still in "customise", the dropdown allows me to check or
    >> uncheck my new toolbar, but appears to do nothing. Once I leave
    >> "customise", it's no longer there.
    >>
    >> What am I missing or doing wrong? Help appreciated.
    >>

    > I find the same problem.
    >
    > Lee

    I've now discovered it is caused by using a particular theme - Walnut -
    switch to another and it's fine!

    Change red to blue in email address when replying
    timbo, Oct 19, 2004
  4. timbo wrote:
    > Leonidas Jones wrote:
    >
    >> timbo wrote:
    >>
    >>> Hi I'm just getting used to Firefox (1.0 PR), which is excellent.
    >>>
    >>> However, one problem. When I customise toolbars and add a new
    >>> toolbar, no new toolbar actually appears anywhere (as far as I can
    >>> see). So I can't add any tools to it.
    >>>
    >>> Whilst I'm still in "customise", the dropdown allows me to check or
    >>> uncheck my new toolbar, but appears to do nothing. Once I leave
    >>> "customise", it's no longer there.
    >>>
    >>> What am I missing or doing wrong? Help appreciated.
    >>>

    >> I find the same problem.
    >>
    >> Lee

    > I've now discovered it is caused by using a particular theme - Walnut -
    > switch to another and it's fine!

    Son of a gun, I am using walnut. Now that y9ou mention it, I remember
    having to switch to the default theme long enough to create the new toolbar.

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Oct 19, 2004