    would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks -
    Mike

    Michael Smolowitz, Jul 7, 2005

  2. Michael Smolowitz uitte de volgende tekst op 7/07/2005 20:46:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I'm a new FireFox user. Apologies in advance if this is a newbie
    > question... I use Microsoft Outlook Web Access to read my work e-mail from
    > home. It worked fine while I was still using IE, but now the whole
    > interface is wrong with FireFox. Frames aren't in the right place, the
    > preview pane is gone, drag-and-drop isn't possible anymore, etc. It's as if
    > Web Access regressed to an earlier version for some reason. When I launch
    > IE, Web Access behaves normally. So it seems that FireFox is affecting it
    > somehow.
    >
    > Can anyone explain this? I've tried running FireFox in safe mode, but it
    > doesn't help. I use FireFox 1.0.4 and Windows 98 Second Edition. Any help
    > would be greatly appreciated.

    url please

    --
    Hendrik Maryns

    Interesting websites:
    www.lieverleven.be (I cooperate)
    www.eu04.com European Referendum Campaign
    aouw.org The Art Of Urban Warfare

    Hendrik Maryns, Jul 7, 2005

  3. I don't know that the URL would help in this case. You would have to have a
    domain/username and password to get past the login screen. And this
    particular site is specific to the place where I work.

    The login screen just says "Microsoft Office - Microsoft Outlook Web Access,
    provided by Microsoft Exchange Server 2003".

    - Mike

    Michael Smolowitz, Jul 7, 2005
  4. Michael Smolowitz

    Tony Raven Guest

    Michael Smolowitz wrote:

    > The login screen just says "Microsoft Office - Microsoft Outlook Web Access,
    > provided by Microsoft Exchange Server 2003".

    I use that Outlook web interface through Firefox v1.0.4 and it works
    fine for me. Doesn't help you much though other than knowing that it
    can work.

    --
    Tony

    Anon

    Tony Raven, Jul 7, 2005
  5. Well, that's promising, anyway. Mine works, but not as well as it could.
    Can you move a mail message to a mail folder by drag-and-drop? Do you have
    a preview pane? That's the kind of thing that Outlook did in IE, but not in
    Firefox.

    - Mike

    Michael Smolowitz, Jul 8, 2005
  6. Michael Smolowitz

    Cledus Guest

    Some of the features of the Outlook web interface rely on ActiveX which
    is IE-only. The interface you are using in Firefox is an alternitave
    interface that only uses html and some Javascript. I believe you would
    see the same interface in IE if you turned off ActiveX in Windows
    (increased your Internet security level).

    Cledus, Jul 8, 2005
  7. That makes sense. Thanks for the info. I'll try that in IE and see if it
    the interface looks the same.

    - Mike

    Michael Smolowitz, Jul 8, 2005